Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chiropractors

Anyone who thinks chiropractic adjustment for back pain is the medical and scientific equivalent of applying leaches is crazy. I've had upper back and neck tension quite frequently and having a DC contort me and press down on my spine until it pops is one of life's great pleasures, not to mention being hooked up to a nerve stimulator for 15 minutes prior to that. If I had one of those machines at home I would never leave the house. Yesterday I tweaked my back bending over to extract a 12 oz. can of "fish attractant" from the cooler and I've been moving like a 90-year old. After my adjustment today, I feel like Lance Armstrong (no, not that Lance Armstrong)! If you haven't tried chiropractic for neck or back pain, you're missing out. Thanks to Dr. James Graham, Beaufort, N.C.!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Julian said...

I saw a lot of useful material in this post!
cheez | Haiti earthquake facts | massage happy ending

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home