Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm sure this is on the up-and-up! Anyone want to go in with me?

I received this e-mail yesterday from a fine gentleman from Senegal. I went to a seminar fairly early in my prosecutorial career and heard a speaker talk about the biggest export of West Africa-fraud. He said that the moment you hear the words Nigeria, Liberia or Senegal, get hold of your wallet. Steve at Hog On Ice has done a remarkable job jousting with these buffoons and possibly has a book deal from it. If you get a chance and have a good bit of time, check out his postings collected under "Good Morning, Nigeria." Absolutely side splitting.

Oh, yeah-here's my chance at instant riches:

From Barrister Peter Williams

Goodday,

I am barrister Peter Williams(Solicitor)a national from senegal . I am
the Personal Attorney to Mr. Mike Jones, a national of your country, who
used to work with Chevron Oil Company in Nigeria.On the 21st of April
2003, my client, his wife And their three children were involved in a car
accident along Sagamu Express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I
have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to,trace his relatives over the Internet,
to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you
as supposed relative to enable both parties claim this fund for our own
use.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money left behind by my
client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the
Finance House where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the
Finance House where the deceased had a valued of US$9 million dollars to
be precisely has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confisicated.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 2
years now I seek your conscent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this
account valued at US$9 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and
me can share the money.25% to you and 70% for me,while 5% should be for
incidental expenses that government may required either in your country or
mine. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the
claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Barrister Peter Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home