Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Chigger Update

$55.50 to the doctor and I walked out with a pocketful of antibiotics the size of horse pills. Maybe it's just the placebo affect but the bites appear less "angry" right now. I'm sure you all recognize the chemical structure of Levaquin-I know I'd recognize this molecule anywhere:
Tomorrow night there is a killer tide and I'll be knee deep in spartina grass again, but this time I've got something for those SOB's-

Comes highly recommended by Sara and Lamar Ferguson of Reno, Nevada-If you can't trust that chigger-free couple, who can you trust.

Reno, Nevada
“Finally a product that does exactly what it says it does! It feels really good to be chigger free. We got chiggers on a camping trip and the itching was unbearable. I don't know if we would have gotten relief so fast without ChiggerTrigger™. God Bless.”
Sara and Lamar FergusonI can see these two scratching each other silly in the pup tent at Lake Tahoe or perhaps amusing themselves with a Sharpie Pen in a naked scrum "connect the dots" contest back at home while awaiting the delivery of their gallon size Chigger Trigger. Whatever-I think these flesh eating pests may have invaded my brain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over 50 years ago George P. Stevens (Kingfish) explained molecular structure to Andrew H. Brown, "Remember, you've got your electrons, your photons, your fig newtons and your mo-rons." To my knowlege he has never been successfully refuted.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Chris Brown and i would like to show you my personal experience with Levaquin.

I am 50 years old. Have been on Levaquin for 5 days now. I think this is a very strong and dangerous drug. While some people may take it with no problems, many people are having severe and debilitating problems which seem to last and last. I do not think this drug should be prescribed for simple infections. There are other safer drugs to try first.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
After 3rd dose, experienced vision distortions - seeing shapes going up the wall, colored spots floating in front of my eyes, spent a night of total sleeplessness. On day 4 noticed a little tightness in my calves. I attributed it to the gardening I was doing. On day 5 woke up with very tight calves. It was painful to walk and very painful to go down stairs. When I got to work I googled side effect of Levaquin and saw all the problems people have had with taking it. I have been off of the medication for three days and still have a great deal of pain in my calves. I have difficulty walking and have had to discontinue any strenuous activity. I have never had a bad reaction to any other antibiotic. I hope these symptons go away soon. My doctor just said he would note "muscle aches" on my chart and said "all antibiotics have some side effects.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Chris Brown

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home