Thursday, February 16, 2006

Let the posting resume!

I've tried to put some stuff up but for the last month I've been quite busy, which ain't bad at all in January and February-makes these cold, damp gray days go by faster. In addition to my regular job, in the last 30 days I've done 111 hours of teaching and also managed to build a couple of fishing rods so a good friend of mnine who is running for District Attorney in another part of the state can auction them off and use the proceeds in his campaign. It's hard to fathom that in two weeks it will be March and from there you can actually see spring. It's supposed to be in the low 70's here tomorrow, capping off an unusually warm week and I might sneak out and see if the fish are stirring in the shallow water at low tide. It'll be nice just to run the boat for the first time this year. I'll also post my Friday fishing story on time tonight and look forward to reading Pete's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home