Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just a Thought

I was just thinking-If I was suddenly motivated to say, burn the flag of Denmark to rectify some presumed cartoon blasphemy, pray tell, where would I get such a flag? How do there happen to be thousands of these flags laying around in the heart of the muslim middle east and yet, I've not once laid eyes on one here in the free world? Did the downtrodden middle eastern masses at once use their Amazon Prime accounts and get them shipped next day air for $3.99-it appears that was not an option, at least not on this item. Spontaneous eruptions of protest and violence-I don't think so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent thought. It never occured to me that they'd need those flags and where they got them from on the spur of the moment.

I enjoyed your reading your blog.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Dash said...

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home