Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Rodbuilding Website Rises from the Ashes

As most of you who have visited here know, one of my hobbies (actually more like a part-time job) is building fishing rods. I've been doing it for quite a while now and a couple of years ago I decided that I needed a website. I had a friend put one up for me but I grew tired of it and decided I needed one that I could access and post photos of the new rods I've built. I found a program on the net that allows one with no HTML competence to build and operate (you could put all of my computer knowledge in a thimble). I got the damn thing to actually work this weekend and I'm quite pleased with it. The only problem is the place to post photos, which is the most important function for me, is giving me fits. Today I will tote the Dell 4600C unit to get a quick lesson to overcome this stumbling block. With a little luck, sometime tonight Cape Custom Rods will be back, new and better than ever. Check it out later on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home