Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Constitutional Right to "Bitch"

A FIREWORK IN MY CUBE OF DIET MOUNTAINDEW
I am writing to inform you of a complaint I have about the packaging at Pepsi-Cola. I'm specifically referring to Diet Mountain Dew.I bought a 24 cube of Diet MountainDew on 1/10/2005 at The Oak Grove Piggly Wiggly 3441 Ft. Campbell Blvd.Clarksville, Tn 37042. Once I got home I put 12 of the 24 cans of Diet MountainDew in the fridge. Now today 1/13/2005 I put the last of the 12 cans of Diet MountainDew in the fridge. When I get done with the box I always give it to my 1 n' a half year old daughter to play with cuz it is only a box and all of the pop is out. I heard a noise in the bottom of the box just as I was getting ready to give it to her. I looked in the box and there was a DARK GREEN FIRECRACKER in my empty box! I should not have to look into my box know n' that all there is going to be in there is 24 cans of pop and a piece of card board in it to split up the cans of pop. If I would of not heard the DARK GREEN FIREWORK IN THE BOX my daughter could of got hurt or put it in her mouth! I am very upset that something like this could happen. This is a pop factory and has nothing to do with FIREWORKS so how could this of ended up in my DIET MOUNTAINDEW? I would like something done about this I am a very loyal customer and have always bought PEPSI products and not COKE!Because of this, I definitely won't be buying your products again. You can be sure that I definitely won't recommend your products to people I know. This is what I'm asking you to do. I want to talk to someone about this problem and would like something done. I pay good money for pepsi products and there should of NEVER been a FIREWORK in there my daughter or someone else could of got HURT!I hope you can resolve this matter quickly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
From:Carisa B.Clarksville, TN

For some unknown reason, industries have developed a site called "Planet Feedback," where dissatisfied customers can write letters to vent and complain about a product. It may have been initially a good PR tool, but from the content of some of the complaints, it truly shows how truly petty people are. Go to www.planetfeedback,com/sharedLetters and select a company name or industry name and select the feedback type as "Complaint." You will be amazed at the inanity and absurdity of some of these complaints. Shit happens-get a damn life!

I'm calling B.S. on the green firecracker-Have you ever seen a green firecracker? Black Cat firecrackers were black and all the rest were red. I know-I grew up about 7 miles from the South Carolina border and we always had an arsenal of cheap Chinese explosives.

Here's another asshat complaining about an object in a $4.99 box of Atkins cereal-probably a low-carb chunk of styrofoam.

DISGUSTING OBJECT IN ATKINS CEREAL/ NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
A problem with your company's experience compelled me to write. The product I am referring to is Atkins Almond Crisp Cereal. This experience has left me feeling unbelievably angry.I purchased your Almond Crisp ceral a week ago. I stuggled a bit on paying the rediculous price ($4.99)just for one box of cereal, that my grocery store charges, but decided to anyway.Upon pouring the cereal into my bowl at breakfast, there was a large (4 - 5") chunk of something that fell into my bowl. It looked like fiberboard, so therefore I did not eat it. As a matter of fact, I ended up throwing the entire box away, but did keep the chunk of whatever that was that ended up in my bowl. You can count me out as a future customer. I certainly won't be willing to recommend you to people I know. Here's what I think you should do: I have contacted your company several times via e-mail and also phoning. Your customer service is the absolute worse I have EVER encountered, thus I would never recommend your products to anyone as the complaints would never be handled at all. I would like you to refund my money for finding this disgusting object in my bowl. If you would like me to send the object to you, send me a postage paid envelope along with a check for reimbursement for my wasted box of cereal.Thanks so much for considering my complaint. I hope to hear from you soon.
From:TINA S.BARRE, VT

Here's a hint- don't eat the damn thing. Forget about it. Or freakin' go crazy to remedy this intentional outrage. Hire a shrink to testify about your mental trauma. Hire a lawyer to sue for your $4.99 , plus punitives to set you up for life. Plenty of lawyers will take the case-some of your finest Martindale-Hubbell A-V rated blue-blood lawfirms advertise their services with cheesy billboards on the rural highways. I've found that to be the surest way to find a quality "mouthpiece" for your epic court struggle. After paying court costs, advancing expenses for your lawyer to jet around the country with his 10 paralegals deposing every employee of the Atkins Company, drinking 6 martini lunches and eating 12 course meals at the Stork Club; hiring a team of "fiberboard in cereal" experts, paying to conflict out the other side's "fiberboard in cereal" experts, and paying lawyer fees, you'll only be about $200,000.00 in the hole before a jury of 12 "horselaughs" your case out of court-All this bullshit for a piece of inert material that Euwell Gibbons would gladly have gobbled down in the 70's before making a commercial and a documentary extolling it's nutritional value. Good god man!- I'd eat 10 pieces of fiberboard before I'd eat that "light-brown kitty litter" they sell as Grape Nuts. Hell, Grapes don't even have nuts-even male grapes! That's OK, knock yourself out-it's the principle that counts, not the time or the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home