Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Morning Rant



My last chance this week to get a full night's sleep was interrupted by some hammerhead mowing the grass next door at 6:30 A.M. I know it gets hot in the summer, but damn-give it a rest. I'm not a morning person so I won't be engaging in any morning revenge mowing although I might be out there at 2:00 A.M. with my 1,000,000 candlepower spotlight strapped to the Lawn Boy and I'll be sure to hit a patch or two of pea gravel, some tree stumps and an iron pipe for good measure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

First of all, where is your sleep going to be going?

Second of all, hahahahahahahaha!!!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall at 2am!

My husband and the neighbor across the street have some wierd competition thing going on. It's funny as hell. Must be a guy thing.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Domenic said...

Pretty worthwhile info, thank you for the article.
indianapolis downtown hotels | family law attorney san antonio texas | text adventure games online

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Reynard said...

This can't really work, I believe like this.
no time limits games | flash games site | online games | gametop | find best games

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home