Wednesday, February 16, 2005


I'll be getting another car next week to replace my beloved '95 4-Runner. Not a new car, but a nice used low mileage SUV I'm buying from a friend. I got this car in January 1996 when it was a year old. It carries with it a ton of great memories. Even though I have only driven this car full time since 2002, I took it on many great fishing trips and outings. It has towed my boat to the ramp hundreds of times and has been the home on wheels to the crap I tote around in it. It has gone without a wash for years on end and I'm sure that most of the dust and chicken bones in it are half a decade old. Below are some photos I took last evening before a final cleaning and inventory removed the true character of the car.Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David what a great vehicle it was. If I recall correctly it even doubled as patrol car to one not so smart drunk.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home