Friday, February 11, 2005

Blogging to resume tomorrow

Head cold has me down-slept about 20 hours yesterday. Felt better this morning, then worse as the day wore on. I've downed enough Nyquil to kill a horse and it has coated my tongue with so much crap, that my sense of taste is screwed-up. Even the whiskey has no bite. Every time I get one of these cruds, I forget that the stuff you take for it makes you feel ten times worse than if you did nothing. I think the prolonged winter and lack of decent fishing weather is wearing me down. At least the year is heading in the right direction. Spring and warm weather can't get here fast enough for my liking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, but I have to tell you that I have had a damned cold, to one degree or another, damned near all winter.

Spring. I like the sound of that.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home